I tot about it a lot last nite, and I juz dunno. I dowan to be alone, but what if I am meant to be alone? Loneliness has been my biggest problem, so cud that mean I am supposed to be alone? I find it very hard to think about...
Thats what I tell myself to ease the pain anyway, but do u think it cud actually be true? Shud I juz get over not having friends, and try to find happiness somewhere else? maybe I shud take up a hobby like serial killing or being homeless, something that fits how f***ed up I am...Pliz dont take those seriously...I was juz kidding. Honestly, tho I can say the tot of living the next say 30-40 years scares me and I dunno how the hell am gonna do it. I mean if I end up feeling the same way I have for so long, for the rest of my life, death is going to be so kick *** when it comes.
Can I possibly be the only person in the world without friends? I dont even know what happened. I dont even know what I did wrong. I juz feel so lonely. Sometimes. It's terrible.
:(