Thursday, December 23, 2010

I'm not perfect, but I'm still happy

Day 2 - The meaning behind your blog's name

The-Not-So-Perfect Girl...

Easy! Nobody's perfect!
Me? I am sooooooo far from perfect, but I'm still happy...Every girl wishes she had a perfect life, with perfect clothes, perfect friends and perfect hair. None of us claim that we are perfect, we have so many defects. I feel unwanted most of the time because of my actions. I have very few friends. I have so many things wrong with me and wish I cud do something to help myself. I try, I succeed for a while but I cant stick to it. I have no idea what I am, who I am or what I want. I am stupid at times but I guess we all do stupid things in life. Well, we dont have to worry about our life not being the way we want. Perfection is not real.

Life is always interesting and exciting.
Be happy and enjoy life!

=)