Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day We Met Is the Day I will Never Forget

Day 3 - A picture of you and your friends.

These are my friends...

Three different women, one great friendship...

Dear Iliana and Faizah,

I'll always remember the talks we had,
The hugs we shared, and the kisses of care.
I'll always remember the faces among faces,
The smiles among smiles, the good days,
The bad days, the hundreds, the miles.
I won't remember most of the hellos, but all of the goodbyes.
I'll remember sadness, happiness, and tiredness;
Through all the laughs and cries.
As we move farther and farther apart,
We start to drift from each other's heart.
The mind and soul can't hold the pain inside.
With a mighty big burst it opens up wide and cries.
Letting out tears of love, sadness, and joy.
Our friendship is like a treasure to me,
Not everyone in the world could be so lucky.
I have two friends, that I wouldn't change for the world.
so her is to you, my two favorite girls!

=)