Well, this is a list of my bad habits:
1. Bragging
2. Being jealous
3. Feeling sorry for myself
4. Being lazy
5. Daydreaming...bla bla bla and the list goes on...
I know, I have so many bad habits I wish I didnt have. Hurmmm...A habit I wish I didnt have -- No 3! Yup, feeling sorry for myself...Alrite, I know am juz acting ungrateful for all the things I have in my life. How I wish I didnt have this habit. Feel like a loser and a nobody. I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. There was a time in my life when I was constantly feeling sorry for myself. I cudnt break the feeling sorry for myself cycle. I dunno how to stop it. I wanna have the good things juz come to me without the hard work. I know this is not a good way to think when so many people work so hard for what they get. There are so many things that I'm not. I'm not brainy, or beautiful or successful. When I see my friends and see their lives, I'm envious. I dunno what it's like not to have to worry about money. Sigh.
Life is so hard. But we need to be strong. I still remember what I do have...family and loved ones. I should juz be grateful. That is what matter most.
Live life to the fullest!
I'm feeling sorry for myself
I'm such a loner,
I have no friends,
what else is there to do,
but fee sorry for myself.
-Avril Lavigne-
I'm such a loner,
I have no friends,
what else is there to do,
but fee sorry for myself.
-Avril Lavigne-