The only recent photo i have...this picture was taken last Sunday at Teh Tarik Place, One Utama.15 Interesting facts about myself:
1. I still watch cartoons, and my favorite is Phineas & Ferb
2. I depend way too much on other people for my happiness
3. I used to have curly and frizzy hair
4. I'm allergic to dust and cats
5. I love chick lit and chick flicks
6. I suspect that I have depression
7. I like being kissed on the forehead
8. I spend too much time on Facebook
9. I dont get angry very often..but when I do I explode
10. I have Scoleciphobia...aka phobia of WORMS
11. I love to bake
12. I hate being ignored or left hanging
13. I find a man's arms, shoulders and broad chest as being very attractive
14. I'm a green eyed monster
15. I am not the person you think I am
=)