Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tag again!~

Tagged by Nani

Name Initial Matters!

Rules: It's harder than it looks! Copy to your own note, erase my answers, enter yours, and tag some people. Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following questions. They have to be real . . . nothing made up! If the person before you had the same first initial, you must use different answers. You cannot use any word twice and you can't use your name for the boy/girl name question.

1. What is your name: Surie
2. A four Letter Word: Silly
3. A boy's Name: Shahir
4. A girl's Name: Sarah
5. An occupation: Secretary
6. A color: Silver
7. Something you wear: Seluar dalam ;p
8. A food: spaghetti!~
9. Something found in the bathroom: Soap
10. A place: Shopping mall
11. A reason for being late: So so lazy!~
12. Something you shout: Silent!~
13. A movie title: Save the last dance
14. Something you drink: Sky juice
15. A musical group: Simple Plan
16. An animal: Scorpio
17. A street name: SS 6/3

18. A type of car: Suzuki Swift
19. The title of a song: Someday (I will understand) -Britney Spears-


Don't get your heads up high. Hahaha. Cheers~
Let the tag cycle BEGINS!

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. ON SHUFFLE.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag ur friends AS MANY AS YOU WANT. :P
5. Everyone tagged as to do the same thing.
6. Have Fun!

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?

- Im not okay (MCR)

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
- Brave new girl (Britney Spears)

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
- Unusual you (Britney Spears)

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
- I hate this part (Pussycat Dolls)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
- Whatever makes you happy (Sugababes)

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
- Fight the feeling (Texas)


WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
- Nice (Chris Brown)

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
- Good girl (Paula Deanda)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
- We ride ( I see the future) (Mary J Blige)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
- Soulmate (Natasha Bedingfield)

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
- Pretty things (Le Ann Rimes)

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
- Somebody's somebody (Christina Aguilera)

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
- When I see you smile (Clay Aiken)

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
- Wedding song (Bob Dylan)

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
- Goodbye to you (Michelle Branch)

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??
- Singing to the song of life (Mandy Moore)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR??
- So much pain (Ja Rule)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
- Crush (Mandy Moore)

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
- The better life (3 doors down)

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
- You drive crazy (Britney Spears)

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
- Here I am (Leona Lewis)

THE END. :D


25 Facts


Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose people to be tagged . You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.


1. I love being around people with a sense of humor.

2. I hate people who try to impress another people by trying to be cool (dat is so uncool).

3. I am a chocoholic.

4. I am trying to lose some weight for a healthier me.

5. I am a green eyed monster!

6. Currently is angry at sumone!

7. I want to have my own car.

8. I love quotes and song lyrics. Some lyrics are really expressive.

9. I love the smell of the rain.

10. I love my besties.

11. Im very big on having a celebrity crushes. My first was Devon Sawa and Jonathan Taylor Thomas.

12. I love watching movies - horror, chick flicks, comedy, action.

13. I am da eldest of 3.

14. I worry about my future.

15. I have dated 3 guys at da same time (dat was then when I was 16..kih3).

16. I am allergic to dust.

17. I sometimes start sentences without finishing them. I'll start saying smthg but stop when I realize im saying smthg wron/stupid or juz out of the blue and wudx mk any sense anyway.

18. I hate being alone.

19. I hate worms!!!

20. No matter what i do in life, I hold on to one statement that gets me thru: "Im goin to be alrite".

21. I sleep with a minimum of 3 pillows.

22. I really enjoy juz walking around sumtimes, it gives me time to clear my head.

23. I like to sing but i xkno if im good or not.

24. I hate to be bored. I cant stand sitting sumwhr with nothing to do.

25.I eat a lot of canned tuna.


And now I tag:

Fyqa

Aeen


;)