I've been travelin
On this road to long
Just trying to find
My way back home
The old me
Is dead and gone
Dead and gone
No more stress,
Now I'm straight,
Now I get it now I take
Time to think,
Before I make mistakes
Just for my familys sake
That part of me left yesterday
The heart of me is strong today
No regrets I'm blessed to say
The old me dead and gone away...
On this road to long
Just trying to find
My way back home
The old me
Is dead and gone
Dead and gone
No more stress,
Now I'm straight,
Now I get it now I take
Time to think,
Before I make mistakes
Just for my familys sake
That part of me left yesterday
The heart of me is strong today
No regrets I'm blessed to say
The old me dead and gone away...