Yesterday was my weigh-in day...due to some unavoidable issues, so here I go again I didnt make any changes, the numbers are still the same!!! What went wrong???! It has been 2 weeks okayyy and Im supposed to make some good progress...Didnt have the heart to look at his face, full of frustrations...Im truly sorry darling~
After a long time thinking, I've found the mistakes...am not always consistent taking the fat burner, resulting the bad news! And last week I was not ok, I fell sick and couldnt workout and freaked out! Plus, lesen P mati pulak dgn selamba nyer tak sedar dan drive sana sini! Haduhhhhh! Semalam lepas sesi workout dan timbang, pulang ke rumah...Badan sgt letih + otak stress, lepas mandi dengan sabun Strawberry Shortcake Shower Gel (beli sebab I do love the invigorating strawberry scent! Sempat promote!) baru beli kat Tesco, plus bakar pulak strawberry scented oil kat dlm bilik sambil baring, I dapat strategi baru! Starting from today and for the whole week, my routine will be P90X Plyometrics, weight lifting and running on a treadmill for 30 minutes (intensity increases slowly) everyday 5-6 times a weak! Plus taking the fat burner and protien shake TWICE a day! Weigh-in pulak kena regularly! Kalau tak senang sangat I'll be in the comfort zone! Heh.
Today, waiting for the time seeing my PT, I'll do it at my "full blast", 100% focus with determination and goal oriented, more serious effort and hard work, I want to see and will see the numbers change by the end of the week! I will do it and can do it!!! Dear darling, I won't stop doing this. Never! I will not take it for granted...Thank you for EVERYTHING~

Cheat meal once a week before workout and weigh-in session

Getting ready to run! Picture taken at the gym by my PT