Dulu misi ni pernah dibuat, tapi tak berjaya..."Life + Stress = Weight Gain!" kan kannn? The history of my weight reads like an epic tragedy. The moment I get anything achieved I manage to self-sabotage. Macam bursa saham dah kejap naik kejap turun. Previously, I dropped around 4-5 kg I felt energized and healthy, pehtu sebab tak jaga, my body went into full on hibernation mode, I stocked up on carb and slept a lot, malas workout hasilnya...NAIK balik! Demn!
It all began with decision and determination! Kawen punye pasal jugak (240612), I decided I had to do something about my 'number and shape' (mcm blaja math pula) and fast! With the help of my Fiance, I became educated about the benefits of healthy eating and exercise and this gave me the determination to change my life for myself...and US (for the good) hehehe sindri faham la ehhh! I started back my journey just after Raya Aidilfitri. More proteins were added to my diet. Processed food is a no-no. Incorporating small meals boosted my metabolism. Apa saya makan? Hari hari shake shake shake (whey protein)! Pehtu ciken breast 1-2 ketoii! Hehehe..pehtu I started shedding pounds! YEY!
Exercise? I admit am not an exercise nye type of person, lazy bum bum! Hahahaha. Tapi with the help of my Fiance (again), I started doing P90X! In the beginning I could not make it thru the whole video doing everything properly! Tapi lama2, berkat memaksa diri tambah dengan motivasi, dah sebulan dah pun... dah pandai dah and laju! Peluhan sampai membasahi muka dan baju! Hehehe.. Since starting P90X (with the help of fat burner and tambah weight lifting jugak) I have lost 3kg! (Sikit tapi I dun care I nak Woohoo! jugak) I am now stronger. Biceps da ada balik, badan da x lembik! Hihi. Pssst! I still fail doin push ups! Yikes! My Fiance (also my unpaid PT, hihi) said I must weigh myself regularly (in front him) and if I dont it will come back. I can also make up for a bad day by eating and workout better and harder the next day. Exercise has been the one thing I have not been as consistent but I must continue and making it a apart of my life.
Im happy with my progress so far. I still have to lose more and konfiden I can do it. Appreciating the love and moral support from my Fiance, I cant go this far without him. Sayang u bb! Will write and talk more about this mission again. This is just the beginning...The End~ Hihi.

The Diet Tools (Shaker, Fat burner, Strawberries & Cream Protein)

The Workout Tools
Sila klik P90X for more information :)
My Fiance + PT and I (on my 27 y/o day) ^_^