Monday, March 7, 2011

Overreact

Lately, am always so upset by things. Things people say, things people do. Im starting to feel overwhelmed by everything. I hate this. I feel so depressed and overwhelmed. I cant stand when Im depressed, but here I am depressed and feeling drained and not wanting to do a darn thing. I dowan to feel this way. I just do. Please dont say I need meds. I dowan any meds. I have good days and bad days. Sometimes I feel sad for no reason at all. And it is really hard for me to make friends now. I feel like Iv been without close friends for so long that I just dunno how to make friends or what to do. I feel like it is hopeless. And I hardly ever sleep on a normal schedule. I pretty much get 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Err..sometimes 3...or 2! And I go through phases in my eating. I went through an 'eat everything' phase, and now am trying to get myself to eat well again. But it's so hard when I dowan to eat at all, I just want to leave..I want to drive my car..and be somewhere where I can find my happiness...
What I want most right now is to know what to do so I wont fail. I want a good future so I wont fail my future. I want a good future, but I dowan to suffer this much in my present in order to attain it. Im just so unhappy, Iv never been like this in my life. I feel like Im mean to so many people now, whereas people used to know me as being sweet and wonderful.

I just dunno what to do...