Conceptually it's straightforward: a party record packed with sex and sadness. The music is simply spectacular. Britney is amazing, I am and have been a fan from the start and knew it was only a matter of time when Britney would officially be back and she has done it. So fresh lots of beats and I love the twist with Will I am. So dance so pop so techno! Great for dancing and workout songs, it gives me energy track by track. Simply wonderful. I have some faves and it is a feel good dance album and they are Till The World Ends, Inside Out, Criminal and How I Roll.
Here’s the official album cover & track list for Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale:
1. Till The World Ends
2. Hold It Against Me
3. Inside Out
4. I Wanna Go
5. How I Roll
6. (Drop Dead) Beautiful featuring Sabi
7. Seal It With A Kiss
8. Big Fat Bass featuring will.i.am
9. Trouble For Me
10. Trip To Your Heart
11. Gasoline
12. Criminal