The Hugely Better Calorie Counter by Carolyn Humphries...I bought this book (rm29.90 Kinokuniya). It is easy to use and I found it a lot simpler to understand. If you just want a quick reference guide to help you count calories through the day this is definitely the book u'd go for. This book is useful as it lists meals rather than separate items that you have to add up to get your calorie intake. This one's perfect because it's portion sized, eg a small knob of butter, rather than 10g of butter. Carolyn explains her portions at the front of the book, eg small knob of butter = 2 teaspoons. It gives you the amount of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and fibre in what you're eating too. All listed alphabetically A-Z for easy reference.Would recommend this book to anyone who wants a calorie counting book that takes the guess work out of calculating your daily intake! It is an excellent reference book, I take it everywhere!
#Count ur calorie intake in a day for a slimmer u!
Target Weight (kg) x 2.2 = weight (lbs)
Weight (lbs) x 10 = Total daily calorie intake
E.g --> 57 x 2.2 = 125.4
125.4 x 10 = 1254
(I should not consume more than this amount in a day to get my target weight)
Selamat mencuba!~
=)