Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year, new me!!!~

Let us try to be good and content,
Kind to each other,
Healthy and gentle and brave,
Obedient to mother.

For of such were the heroes of old -
Patient in learning,
Seldom rude, seldom cross, never cruel,
From the truth never turning.

My New Year's Resolutions for 2009:
  • Pray 5 times a day
  • Get fit
  • Save money
  • Eat right/healthier
  • Enjoy more quality time with loves ones
  • Make more friends
  • Get organized
  • Be a better person
  • Improve relationship
  • Stop spending quite so much
  • Enjoy life more
  • I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.
  • I will give up chocolates totally. 100%! Completely! Honestly! (err.....)
  • I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.
  • I won’t worry so much
  • I will stop considering other people’s feelings when they so obviously don’t consider mine!!~