The fact is no one is perfect, most people are far from perfect. Mistakes are common, but why do they occur so much? It is a psychological issue where people want to achieve perfection. It is that unknown factor that forces people to do the wrong thing, sometimes on purpose or sometimes by accident. When solving problems of any sort, people tend to over think things in order to stay perfect, which sometimes may contradict ur original thinking.
For all action has a reaction and that reaction is either negative or positive and in our world a negative reaction tends to surmount to a mistake. People make mistakes because they are learning something new...so do I! We make mistakes because in doing so we learn what not to do. It's a trial and error thing. Throughout our lives we try out many different things. Some of the things that we try we dun enjoy, and so we say that we have made a mistake, but importantly we have learned that we should try something else or not repeat our mistakes.
So, if u make a mistake, admit to it and apologize sincerely. More importantly, dun repeat it because they make u feel feeble. Only strong people can make sincere apologies. In summary: we’ve made mistakes, we’re sorry and we’re fixing them, and we’re going to be honest about what those mistakes are.
Dear my loved ones,
I'm truly sorry for my mistakes..I admit, I had my wrong doings in the past. I just can't stop thinking about how much I have hurt u. I wish I had a time machine to go back and change what I did. Unfortunately I cant...

*D'Oh: Expresses frustration or anger, especially at one's own stupidity.